Jun 9, 2011

WEEKLY ART TIPS: MEGAN BIRAM


De här tavlora är gjorda av Megan Biram, hon är konstnär och driver även bloggen Boob art for breast cancer.

These paintings is made ​​of Megan Biram, she is an artist and also runs the blog Boob art for breast cancer.


Inspirerad av min familj, vänner och kollegor  och de som har drabbats av bröstcancer, min kärlek till konst, och min nyfikenhet om kroppen som en pensel, det var så jag kom upp med idén om bröst målningar.

Inspired by my family, friends, and colleagues that have suffered from breast cancer, my love for art, and my curiosity of the body as a brush, I came up with the idea for boob paintings.


 
Jag tycker de är hoppingivande och vackra. 
 
I think they're hoping and beautiful.


 
See more the art from Megan Biram.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my work! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off course!! Your work is very important for the womens..keep on painting! Do you have art-openings? I would love to go in the future..

    ReplyDelete