May 25, 2011

DAY WITH GOOD VIBES

Look at the lamp - yes, its missoni. More missoni from my blog is her..

Idag har det varit en innehållsrik och rolig dag och jag har fått massor av saker gjorda. Jag åt en tidig middag på Baretto (bilden är därifrån) och sedan hade jag en trevlig stund med vännen Per-Olof på Cafè 60. Han fotograferar på fritiden och har en exklusiv utrustning hemma så i helgen kör vi efterlänktade mode shoots till min portfolio och till bloggen. En anna kul grej är att en frilansare hörde av sig till mig med massor av tips, idèer och entusiasm.

Today has been an informative and fun day and I got a lot of things done. I ate an early dinner at Baretto (picture is from there) and then I had a good time with my friend Per-Olof on Cafè 60. He is shooting in his spare time and has an exclusive photo-equipment at home so this weekend we will do some fashion shoots for my portfolio and blog. One other fun thing is that a freelancer emailed me with lots of tips, ideas and enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment