Jan 20, 2011

SUMMARY OF THE 1 WEEK IN SWEDEN

In this transitional period before I move to Stockholm I hang a lot with my intellectual sister Mary and the therapist Lisa, and philosophical Emily. Already I have received lots of new ideas and suggestions for courses / life-ideas / books / diets etc..  is crazy what meetings and conversations can turn around and inspire a lot.

 
On Saturday, I trained with Lisa, Lotta and Emily NIA(as you already know) and then we went to a lecture about raw food. I was so inspired by the lecture that I immediately
now plan to have some meal with raw food every week.

 
And today I did a "Journey" therapy-session with Lisa who is a qualified "Journey" therapist.
"The Journey is cutting-edge transformation and healing work pioneered by internationally acclaimed, best-selling author, speaker and mind-body-healing expert Brandon Bays."


No comments:

Post a Comment