Jan 25, 2011

SCHEDULE AND TIPS

 This is the schedule for the week - 2 days in stockholm and I have one week packed - that is good because I get really bad feelings if I sit and starring at the wall in my apartment. That is the best recipes for low energy and bad thoughts. My way is to activate myself as much as possibile.
I also bought "feel good"-things like gojaberries and sunflower seeds, inspired of the rawfood lecture off course;-)important with good food now when the sun is away. But the best of all is the "Victoria Secret"-mist with black cherry, crème anglaise and sandalwood mmmm..its incredibile good, always make my day and is every minute standing on my nighttable. MeLuv..http://www.victoriassecret.com
This week's schedule:

Today: Lecture, arents, a lots of mail to answer and recieved a lot of phonecalls.
Tuesday: Study in the library, dining with Ingrid Broome.
Wednesday: Lecture, study with Louisa at the Stockholm University Library.
Thursday: Go and see some apartments.
Friday: Study and go and see more apartments.
Saturday: Vernissage of "Beatrix Potter"-art  at Millesgården and after that workshop with zouk, lambada and samba dance.
Sunday: Study and then lessons in zouk in the afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment