Dec 9, 2010

MY BRAIDS


Today I spoke with a person who follows my blog and he mentioned that he would like to see some more recaps of the trips I made over the years. AHA - always fun to blog ideas and tips to new posts from your readers. So today I will look back to 2008 when I actually had dreeds or cornrows, or I do not know what to call it.


I wanted to do something drastic after 6 months in brazil - very drastic to go back to Sweden with so I had to choose between a large tattoo that would be for life or something extraordinary with my hair - it was the hair that had to suffer for my need of attention.

    8(!) hours braided a brazilien women my hair. She braided plastic hair into my real hair. 
 It was 4 kg heavier and extremely uncomfortable, but an effect that is not of this world. Wherever I went people stooped by and asked a lot of question of my hair and especially when I was in Sweden. It was really fun. What was hard was that I could not wash my hair properly, I got sores on the scalp and it itched day and night. After two months I couldnt stand it anymore, I let my friend emelie dissolve the braids - it took three hours. - but the whole thing was very fun:)



No comments:

Post a Comment