Dec 10, 2010

DINNER@HOME

 I got up 3:00 in the morning so it was a tired angelica who dragged herself to the taxi, then bus to the airport, flights to Oslo, shuttle bus to the mall where I took the bus to Gothenburg and then travel by car to kode - a long journey with many changes, the next once more I take the plain all the way through.
Finelly I arrived in my home at 14.00 in the afternoon.

 When I got home I got an incredible feel like cooking - chicken soup with curry and apples - a rich, spicy soup that is warm in the cold(C10-).
Here's the recipe:
(4 persons)
2 chicken fillets, about 250g 
1 apple, 1 onion, butter
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 pinch black pepper
2 cans tomato sauce, á 400 g
1 cup water
2 ¼ cup cream
2 vegetable bouillon cubes

Do like this: Shred chicken. Core and slice apples. Peel and chop the onion. Fry everything in butter and curry powder in a pot. Stir in peppers, tomatoes, water, cream and bouillon cubes. Allow the soup to boil a few minutes. Take some sugar and salt. Voilaa!!

Bon appetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment