Oct 30, 2010

VISIT VALPARAISO


*THE PERFECT CITY FOR THE ONE WHO IS IN TO ART AND CULTURE*










In february this year I had holiday in chile. I also wrote about that earlier in my blog about the fashion show in Vina del Mar, this time I will write about the fantastisc city that is located 20 minutes outside Vina del mar - Valparaiso. There is a coming together of past and present. Valparaiso, with over one and a half million inhabitants, is the "port of Santiago" and the most important Chilean port - the city even has a finance-district. For me Valparaiso was the place where I saw incredibile house-paintings, urban gallerys, nice couisine, inspiring people that was writers, artists and createurs. I strongly recommend this city where I had the best time in chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment