Oct 30, 2010

INSPIRING CHARLOTTA


Charlotta Flinkenberg
 
Charlotta Flinkenberg started her own newspaper when she was 23. When she was 24 it went bankrupt, she was indebted to the hilt, and was portrayed in the journalist magazine Resumé as a joke queen. Now, ten years later, she is successful editor of CHIC and has sold a record editions as the editor of the newspaper Frida. In her book:
*Supereasy, how I become successful* (Busenkelt - så blev jag framgångsrik) she is talking about the traps, the setbacks and the driving forces behind the success she has today.

When I was 18-19 I red her book over and over again. She is so street smart and she has som much humor so you just cant stop reading the book. I dont know if the book is translated in english thou.  



My favourite coaching book. You can click on the link and buy it now.
She has also a nice blogg that I follow: http://charlotta.chic.se

No comments:

Post a Comment