Oct 30, 2010

THE THOUGHTS ARE GOING HOME


MY HOME-CHURCH

Johanneberg-church


Its not very common that I feel a little hint of homesickness. I have been out of sweden for years now and the last two years I just have been visiting my home country every 6 month and just stayed for maximum 2 weeks. But this day - saturday - it hit me like a ball. When I was a teenager I always worked extra in the swedish church - my fathers church (where he worked as a priest/pastor in 17 years)in gothenburg. It was cozy. Nice older ladys that looked after me, the liturgy, the organmusic, the choir, the spirituell room, the church-coffee etc. It carved something in my heart that I always will bring with me. Still I feel very home when I enter a church.


 To this chuch I have been
going to from the age of 7 years old.
The tower is over 60 meters..

No comments:

Post a Comment