Oct 24, 2010

TAKE ME BACK . . . TO MIAMI..

Miami Memories
The winter is here. Imagine if you where on a long, sunny beach.
The coldness and darkness is tuff for us here in north Europe, I live on my memories from september. Today I felt an extrem need for vitamin D so I went to the solarium and took 30 minutes there - felt better but not complete - the real sun and light is always better. I just have to enjoy my memories..

Imagine a nice martini..
..sandy flip-flops..


..a lots of sunscreen..

..and just enjoy..

HollywoodBeach Fort Lauderdale Beach (FL)

2 comments:

  1. Mari Malene25/10/10

    Love the new layout :)
    stranden ser hærlig ut!!! jeg vil ut å reise! nå! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk Mari:) !! önskar ju eg var där nå!! är litt för kallt för meg hehe

    ReplyDelete